Time & money wasted across several systems
The university on-boards and off-boards thousands of students, across many locations, every year. It was using several systems for access control and daily operations, which made this time-consuming, expensive and complex. It also limited expansion and gave no clear view of who was authorised for access.
What they did
Upgrade to AEOS using existing cabling and readers
The university installed AEOS, our online access control platform, to seamlessly connect all of its locations and provide just one integrated system. It also chose to add AEOS Rule Engine functionality. Which means that as soon as someone’s profile changes (eg a student drops out or switches course) their authorisations automatically update or cancel without their card being recalled.
One card for all & everything’s connected
- One card for everything from door access to cashless catering.
- All locations, in the UK and abroad, managed from one central point.
- Authorisations are clear and always up to date.
- Existing hardware and cabling used alongside new technology.
- Connects with the IT infrastructure.
- The system can be easily expanded and adapted.
Want to download the full case study?