AEOS & Biometric integration
Important environments require secure measures. AEOS integrates with a multitude of biometric systems to cover these needs. With biometric integrations, one single system can serve both the enrolment and verification of biometric parameters and the storage, data backup and multi-site functionality of biometric IDs.
Suprema is a leading global provider of biometrics and security. By combining world renowned biometric algorithms with superior engineering, Suprema continually designs and develops industry leading products and solutions. Suprema’s extensive range of portfolio includes biometric access control systems, time & attendance solutions, fingerprint live scanners, mobile authentication solutions and embedded fingerprint modules. Suprema has worldwide sales network in over 130 countries and is one of the world’s Top 50 security manufacturer in its turnover (ranked in A&S’s Security 50, 2010-2017).
BioStar integration AEOS
The integration of Suprema Biometric readers in AEOS is called „BioStar Integration for Nedap“.
That integration allows current AEOS customers to manage Biometric credentials directly in the AEOS Software.
That Integration currently allows authentication of users/employees with:
- Fingerprint (or Card)
- Card then Fingerprint or PIN
- Card then Fingerprint then PIN
- Allows to use Suprema, the most popular Biometric reader brand in EMEA region (#1 Market Share for Biometrics Access Control in 2016 and 2017 according to independant IHS Markit)
- Compatible with devices BioStation 2, BioStation A2, BioStation L2, BioEntry W2, BioLite N2, XPass 2.
- Up to 1000 Biometric readers with up to 100,000 Fingers in 1:N or 500,000 Fingers in 1:1 can be managed.
- Most secured solution on the market: using database encryption, socket encryption and advanced fake fingerprint detection (anti-spoofing).
- Wiegand and OSDP supported
- Template on Card (store fingerprint on card)
|Solution name||BioStar Integration Nedap|
|Compatible with||AEOS 2020.1 and up|
|Solution availability||Eastern Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe, Central Africa, Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, Northern Africa, Middle East, Central Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America|
Want to learn more about AEOS and biometric systems, download our Integration Insights.
For more information you can contact Suprema or visit the website.