The facts and figures
About British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco (BAT) is established in 1902 and headquartered in London. As of 2019, it is the largest tobacco company in the world based on net sales. BAT has more than 55,000 people across the globe working in factories and offices or out on the road, supporting farmers and retailers worldwide.
289 online door licenses
Integration with VMS
Future-proof Centralised Access Control
British American Tobacco wanted to centralise their security solutions, with an open platform which integrates into their existing and future systems and requirements.
- Centralised access control with main operations centre in Southampton
- Multiple security levels available depending on user roles
- Locker management and cabinet access integration managed from one platform
- Integration with visitor management to manage visitors and contractors
- Future requirements with wireless locks
"British American Tobacco were looking for a solution to help centralise their estate and integrate with some of their key systems. They found AEOS was the perfect platform with open communications and helped them to achieve their security and operational requirements from their main control room"
Oliver Lacey Nedap Security Management