The facts and figures
About British School of Kuwait (BSK)
225 online doors
Integration with HID Readers
Integration with Milestone video management system
Providing future-proof protection
BSK’s access control system was outdated and had limited features. It wanted a new system with the flexibility and scalability to provide future-proof protection, and a partner to provide service support. Having faced high-level threat previously, BSK also wanted to be able to secure the school quickly in an emergency. And it wanted to combine several functions on one platform to make managing them much easier.
What they did
Easing the management burden
Increased security and support
- Excellent support the school can rely on.
- Advanced functionalities such as authorisation rules and security-level settings.
- Upgrade assurance so the system is always up to date.
- Seamless integrations ensure easy system management and extend existing investments.
- Remained fully operational during installation.
What they said
“BSK recently invested in upgrading its access control systems, comprising over 500 doors and gates. After a lot of research and testing, Nedap was chosen due to its superior functionality, technical support and focused R&D. Due to the open architecture of the AEOS platform, BSK was able to integrate Nedap into current security management systems, further increasing efficiency and overall campus security.”
Adam Al Saleh | IT director at BSK
Want the full case study?
Please fill in your details below to request the full PDF version.