The facts and figures
- Multiple locations secured
- Elevator destination control integration
- QR based visitor access
- Biometric integration
Ensuring unity and ease
ADNOC, One of the leading energy company in the middle-east wanted to build on its existing security investments and unite its systems to create one unified platform. With several premises to protect, it wanted the ease of centralised monitoring and control. And it wanted employees and visitors to be able to enter buildings conveniently, without queuing, and move freely – but only within specific areas. It also wanted to integrate other technologies such as biometric and long-range readers, elevators and a key cabinet system.
What they did
One system for multiple sites
Through close collaboration we were able to develop a strategy and framework for uniting the company’s buildings in one integrated security system. Several of its sites across the UAE are now connected to one server and database. Monitoring, authorisations, card issuing, and more, can now be managed centrally. And, in the future, other buildings can be added to the same server and integrated into this unified AEOS system.
Greater freedom and security
- Employees can use the same ID card to access multiple sites.
- Faster access for visitors thanks to pre-registering and QR codes.
- Having one centralised system reduces management time and security vulnerabilities.
- Existing investments in infrastructure and systems have been reused.
- Several technologies have been integrated to improve security and convenience.
“We collaborated closely with ADNOC to analyse its requirements. Thanks to AEOS’s highly flexible and secure architecture, we were able to achieve ADNOC’s vision of combining multiple technologies and facilities on one centralised platform.”
Junaid Ul Haq, Nedap
Want the full case study?
Please fill in your details below to request the full PDF version.