The facts & figures
Security for life at AZ Alma
A hardworking, responsive system
Az Alma was a brand new hospital, created by merging two other hospitals. It needed an access control system that could cope with the demands of high levels of employees and visitors, varying access rights and the flexibility to respond in emergencies. The hospital also had a vision of being completely keyless.
What they did
Maximising the opportunities AEOS offers
Az Alma installed AEOS and implemented several useful features. LEDs on readers, for example, instantly show nurses which rooms they can’t access. By integrating Mace readers, Az Alma can give patients a QR code that gives access to parking, doors and elevators so they can go straight to the right department. And, in line with its keyless vision, even the electrical cabinets have card readers.
High security & convenience
- Significant time and money saved by going keyless.
- Option to trigger emergency settings that change access rights immediately.
- Use of QR codes increases convenience for patients.
- Easy to allocate and manage access rights, even for high volumes of people.
- Freedom to integrate a specific choice of readers and other hardware.
- Future-proofed access control that can be easily extended and adapted.