AEOS & PSIM integrations
Data from the AEOS system can be easily transferred, displayed and managed in the world’s leading PSIM Systems. Incorporating these systems allows for an increase of global situational awareness, central command and control, and management reporting.
Since 1994 Advancis has been one of the international market leaders in vendor-neutral security and building management systems with its WinGuard platform, protecting critical security assets and people in many vertical markets.
Integrating WinGuard with AEOS
WinGuard and AEOS provide the benefits of advanced security management with best-of-breed PSIM with access control. Both systems are open, flexible, and scalable which means that they fit in almost every security and building infrastructure.
- Seamless integration with NEDAP Aeos that provides real time synchronisation of intruder and access control into WinGuard control room screens
- This gives the operators real time visualisation using maps and floor plans as well as command & control of all Aeos devices such as doors and zones via the WinGuard interface.
- WinGuard guides the operators through the event and incident management process with step by step instructions until the conclusion of the event.
- In the event that the Aeos server is offline WinGuard automatically takes over direct connection with the controllers to ensure continuous business process.
- WinGuard also integrates and manages other disparate systems such as video system where it shows cctv camera images, which enables it to be used for for video verification of Aeos door and zone alarms and events.
|Solution name||WinGuard (X3 and X4)|
|Compatible with||AEOS version 3.1 and higher|
|Solution availability||Eastern-Europe, Northern Europe, Southern-Europe, Western-Europe, Central Africa, Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, Northern-Africa, Middle-East, Central Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America|
|Product languages||Arabic, Brazilian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese|
For more information contact the following person or visit the website of Advancis.