The facts and figures
About Saudi Aramco
Founded in 1933, Saudi Aramco is a state-owned company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. One of the largest oil-producing companies in the world, it’s a fully integrated, global petroleum and chemicals enterprise. With headquarters in Dharan, it has offices and operational facilities spread across the kingdom.
Multiple best-of-breed integrations
Centralised platform for managing employees and contractors
- Increase security by adopting a state-of-the art access control system across the kingdom.
- Flexible, open architecture to connect multiple technologies on one platform.
- A fully certified and secured system to protect against cyberattacks.
- Ability to handle thousands of transactions daily.
All locations unified on one integrated system
- Multiple locations connected to central AEOS server over a secure network.
- Integrations include uPass Reach (long-range reader), SAP, biometrics (camera-based facial recognition software for critical locations), and the Milestone video management system.
- Digital transformation using Smart BLE and QR-based readers with a mobile app.
- Live data enrolment executed by client’s software into AEOS.
- Fully approved solution by Saudi Aramco ISSD with allocated vendor ID
"AEOS has enabled us to achieve our key goal of centralising physical access control on one, easy-to-use platform. AEOS’s flexibility has also allowed us to integrate several other systems onto this platform, which makes management much more streamlined and helps us to increase both security and efficiency."
Junaid Ul Haq, Senior Sales Manager – Enterprise Accounts Nedap Security Management