Invixium manufactures modern biometric solutions that leverage the latest technologies to provide businesses with a unified end-to-end solution for access control, workforce management and health screening at entrances.
Our fully integrated hardware, software, and mobile platform helps improve the health, safety, productivity, and security of organizations using accurate data capture and intelligent data analytics.
Invixium’s solutions utilize facial recognition, fingerprint and finger vein biometric technologies and have been deployed by major enterprises and industries across a broad spectrum of verticals including government, banking, healthcare, mining, and higher education in over 60 countries. Invixium products are proudly Made in Canada.
About the integration
This integration between AEOS and Invixium’s IXM WEB allows existing AEOS customers to add Invixium’s advanced biometric products to their access control system.
Operators can seamlessly enroll biometric data to cardholders (securely stored in IXM WEB) which are continuously synchronized with AEOS. In addition, Device Integration Protocol (DIP) has been implemented to allow AEOS to control the verification process.
Compatible products from Invixium:
- Touchless biometrics – IXM TITAN; allows add-on for temperature screening via Enhancement Kit
- Multi-factor fingerprint – IXM TOUCH 2, IXM MERGE 2
- Rugged fingerprint – IXM SENSE 2, IXM MYCRO
- High security – Invixium products incorporate the latest encryption technologies (i.e. AES and TLS) for secure data storage and transfer.
- Modern, relevant technology – Invixium solutions offer in-demand features including Power-over-Ethernet (PoE/PoE+), elevated body temperature screening, no-mask detection, and a mobile platform for remote face enrollment and wellness screening.
- Easy and seamless biometric enrollment – Operators can enroll biometric data to cardholders within AEOS directly via Nedap’s Bio-API.
- Rugged, high-quality construction – Invixium biometric products are designed with high-quality components for long lasting operation and rugged exterior enclosures for deployment in harsh environments, where traditional biometrics normally fail.
|Solution name||Invixium Integration with AEOS by Nedap|
|Compatible partner products||AEOS version 2021.1 or higher|
|Supported regions||Eastern-Europe, Northern-Europe, Southern-Europe, Western-Europe, Central Africa, Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, Northern Africa, Middle East, Central Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, North America & South America|