Nedap Convexs Readers
Convexs readers offer great value, combining excellent flexibility and high security with a sleek design that’s ideal for indoor use.
- Suitable for all commonly used access control systems.
- Configures to various reading technologies, including Mifare Ultralight, DESFire (inc. EV1) and Mifare Plus.
- Can be configured remotely, when connected to AEOS.
- Available in surface-mounted and flush-mounted models to blend with your interiors.
Ensure high security levels
Convexs readers are able to meet the highest end-to-end security standards thanks to their advanced functionality and robust design.
Enable smooth migrations
You can implement migrations in controlled phases because Convexs readers can handle several different card types simultaneously.
Set it to suit your needs
As Convexs readers are easy to configure, you can adapt the functionality and output to Weigand, RS485 or XS RF modulation.
SAM holder included
The Convexs features a SAM (secure access module) holder as standard. This enables security levels to be increased by using a SAM for key storage.
Security for life
Flexibility brings freedom
Convexs readers can be used in a wide variety of locations and circumstances and read many different card technologies. They’re also easy to use, so your people are free to focus on their day.
Designed to fit in
With a streamlined design, muted grey or charcoal colouring, and flush or surface-mounted options, Convexs readers are designed to blend in with their surroundings.
- Standard configuration is for reading Mifare Classic CSN – can also be configured to read Mifare Ultralight, DESFire (including EV1) and Mifare Plus
- RS485 output – encrypted and plain protocol, Wiegand formats: 26, 32, 37, 64, 128
- Detection distance: Mifare up to 60 mm, DESFire up to 30 mm
- Three LEDs and an acoustic output allow for configurable status signalling
- Surface or flush (F) mountable
- Colours grey (G) or charcoal (C)
- Tamper sensor included
- Protection: surface mount IP52, flush mount IP54
- Vandalism deterrent protectors and spacers are available